The Gummee Glove is an expertly designed teething mitten, designed for babies that can’t yet grasp a teething toy on their own. This negates the need to constantly hold toys to baby's mouth, & puts an end to toys being dropped on the floor. Allows your baby to hold a cold teething ring to ease their sore gums.
A classic sign of teething is when a baby chews their fingers which can make them sore, the Gummee Glove helps to prevent this, a saviour for tiny hands. It has it's own detachable water filled teething ring, which can be removed for easy cleaning & cold sterilising, & can be secured back into place with a very firm, internal fixture.
Baby always dropping teething toys out of the pram, resulting in the need for re-cleaning?
Not anymore with Gummee Glove! Secure velcro closure to fit most babies over the age of 3 months!
Also supplied is Gummee Glove's own little travel bag, which also doubles up as a laundry bag, simply place the mitt inside after removing the water filled teether & pop in the washing machine on a gentle cycle.
Gummee Glove Features :
- Various different protrusions for baby to bite on
- A crinkle square which provides noise for extra play & stimulation, helping baby to understand cause & effect
- Black & white, the colours which are most visually stimulating for baby.
- Extra taggies have also been added, to add extra play & entertainment value!
Whats included in the Gummee Glove Kit:
- 1 x Gummee Glove
- 1 x Blue Teething Ring (Water Filled)
- 1 x Laundry/Travel Bag
Designed to fit babies between 3 and 6 months.
Extra teething rings available for just $5.00